Looking for something to do this weekend?
Go to the Green Festival in San Francisco!
One of four nationwide events, Green Festivals highlight what is working in our communities, for people, for businesses and for the environment. Each festival features more than 200 visionary speakers and 400 green businesses, how-to workshops, green films, yoga and movement classes, green careers sessions, organic beer and wine, delicious organic cuisine and live music.
- attend lectures and workshops by thought leaders, business visionaries and community activists
- connect with like-minded individuals and organizations who are committed to a better world
- learn about organizations effecting positive and sustainable change in our region, our country, and the around the planet
- have fun meeting interesting people who share common interests
- eat delicious, healthy, organic, and sustainably produced food and listen to local musicians
A 3-day festival pass is only $25, and children under 12 are free. Daily tickets are $15.
Learn more about the festival at greenfestival.